Credits
The Miracle at Greystone
A short story by Stewart Chisham
Nimrod Jobson portrayed by Quentin Walters
Jarek Calhoun portrayed by Stewart Chisham
Michelle Calhoun portrayed by Grace Redrum
Franklyn Calhoun portrayed by Frank Redrum
Other photographs are Photoshops of archival photos. Live action recreations are a work in progress.
Special thanks to Wendy Johnson for costume design.
DISCLAIMER
The Miracle at Greystone was written over the course of a day. Errors are likely. There's going to be a lot of edits to the site.
The image I used for Dr. Calvin Rothstein was generated by an old GAN website called thispersondoesnotexist.com. I do not and will not ever condone the modern use of AI, but for narrative purposes I wanted him specifically to be "generated." No AI was used in the creation of this project otherwise.
If this bugs people enough I'm willing to just find an actor. No big deal.
Last major edit: July 12, 2026
Comments
Post a Comment